About Us

 

The Charter for the Rotary Club of Windsor was granted by Rotary International on 1st August, 1955 and presented to the Club on 21st October of the same year.

 

The Club started with 24 Charter members and the inaugural meeting was held at Georges Cafe, Windsor, on 22nd June, 1955 with the first meeting of the Board of Directors held immediately following that meeting.

 

During our first 50 years, Club members have participated in many community projects as well as getting involved with Rotary sponsored programs within the community and on an international basis.

 

In 2005 a book was published to commemorate the Club's 50th anniversary and it may be found elsewhere on this website.